These silly spring jokes are sure to put a smile on your face
Did you know spring showers bring more than just flowers? They also bring laughs! Besides the rainbows and tulips, these spring jokes for kids will make you more joyful about this season. If you’re looking for more springtime laughs, we’ve got Dad jokes, animal jokes, and the all-time best jokes for kids.
Spring Jokes to Grow Your Garden
1. What did the big flower say to the little one?
You’re really growing, bud!
2. What’s a baby chick’s favorite plant?
3. What did the tree say to spring?
What a re-leaf.
4. What are the most popular kinds of pickles to grow in spring?
5. What do you get when two plants kiss?
6. Who is an herb’s favorite singer?
7. When is it impossible to plant spring flowers?
When you haven’t botany.
8. How do you know flowers are friendly?
They always have new buds.
9. What is the best flower for a boy to give his mom?
10. Why is the letter A like a flower?
Because a B comes after it.
11. What did the bean say to the sprout?
Jokes About the Weather
12. Name a bow that can’t be tied.
13. When do monkeys fall from the sky?
During APE-ril showers.
14. What goes up when the rain comes down?
15. What did the dirt say to the rain?
If this keeps up, my name will be mud.
16. Can bees fly in the rain?
Not without their yellow jackets.
17. What do you call a bear caught in a spring shower?
A drizzly bear.
18. How can you tell the weather’s getting warmer?
People have a spring in their step.
19. Did you see that all the snow and ice are melting?
Yes, I thaw!
20. When it starts raining ducks and chickens, that’s some fowl weather!
21. How does the sun listen to its favorite music?
On the ray-dio
Spring Jokes That Are Just Plain Silly
22. What season is it best to go on a trampoline?
23. What do you call a well-dressed lion?
A dandy lion!
24. What is a spring chick after it is five months old?
Six months old.
25. What do you get when you push a bunch of Easter eggs down a hill?
26. What is Spring’s favorite appetizer?
A bloomin’ onion!
27. Why couldn’t the flower ride a bike on the first day of spring?
It didn’t have petals yet.
28. Does February like March?
No, but April May.
29. Why is everyone so tired on April 1st?
Because they just finished a 31–day long March.
30. Why is Yoda such a good gardener?
He has a green thumb!
31. How do sheep celebrate Memorial Day?
With a baa-baa cue!
32. What’s the best time to wash your Slinky?
During spring cleaning.
33. When is it hard to plant spring flowers?
When you haven’t botany.